Date: 18 May 2022
On 18 May 2022 VMware published a Security Advisory to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were critical updates for the following:
- VMware Cloud Foundation – multiple versions
- VMware Identity Manager – multiple versions
- VMware vRealize Automation – versions 7.6 and 8.x
- VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager – versions 8.x
- VMware Workspace ONE Access – multiple versions
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could lead to authentication bypass and local privilege escalation.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link and apply the necessary updates.