Date: 14 January 2022
On 12 January 2022 Juniper Networks published Security Advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were critical updates for the following:
- Contrail Cloud – versions prior to 13.6.0
- Contrail Networking – versions prior to 2011
- Junos OS – versions prior to 21.3R2
- Junos Space – versions prior to 21.3R1
- Steel Belted Radius Carrier Edition – versions prior to 8.6.0R15 for 64-bit Solaris
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities could lead to remote code execution.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link and apply the necessary updates.