Date: 14 July 2021
On 14 July 2021 Juniper Networks published Security Advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were critical updates for the following:
- Juniper Networks Steel-Belted Radius Carrier Edition – versions 8.4.1, 8.5.0 and 8.6.0
- Juniper Networks Contrail Networking and Contrail Networking 3.2 – versions prior to 2011 and 3.2.18
- Juniper Networks CTPView – versions prior to 9.1R2
- Juniper Contrail Insights – versions prior to 3.2.12a1
- Junos Space – versions prior to 21.2R1
Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution, denial of service and the ability to execute commands as root.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link and apply the necessary updates.
Juniper Networks Security Bulletins
Note to Readers
The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) operates as part of the Communications Security Establishment. We are Canada’s national authority on cyber security and we lead the government’s response to cyber security events. As Canada's national computer security incident response team, the Cyber Centre works in close collaboration with government departments, critical infrastructure, Canadian businesses and international partners to prepare for, respond to, mitigate, and recover from cyber events. We do this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response. The Cyber Centre is outward-facing, welcoming partnerships that help build a stronger, more resilient cyber space in Canada.