Date: 12 October 2021
On 12 October 2021 Schneider Electric published Security Notifications to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. Included were updates for the following:
- Modicon TM5 – multiple models and versions
- Modicon M218 Logic Controller – version v18.104.22.168 and prior
- Schneider Conext Advisor 2 Cloud – version 2.02 and prior
- Schneider Conext Advisor 2 Gateway – version 1.28.45 and prior
- Schneider Conext Control V2 Gateway – version 2.6 and prior
- IGSS Data Collector – version V22.214.171.12443 and prior
- ConneXium Network – all versions
- spaceLYnk – version V2.6.1 and prior
- Wiser for KNX – version V2.6.1 and prior
- fellerLYnk – version V2.6.1 and prior
Exploitation of these vulnerabilities could result in arbitrary code execution, denial of service and information disclosure.
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link, perform the suggested mitigations and apply the necessary updates.
Schneider Electric Cybersecurity Support Portal
Note to Readers
The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) operates as part of the Communications Security Establishment. We are Canada’s national authority on cyber security and we lead the government’s response to cyber security events. As Canada's national computer security incident response team, the Cyber Centre works in close collaboration with government departments, critical infrastructure, Canadian businesses and international partners to prepare for, respond to, mitigate, and recover from cyber events. We do this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response. The Cyber Centre is outward-facing, welcoming partnerships that help build a stronger, more resilient cyber space in Canada.