Date: 28 July 2021
On 22 July 2021 CODESYS published multiple Security Advisories to highlight vulnerabilities in the following products:
- CODESYS V3 web server – versions prior to 188.8.131.52
- CODESYS Control V3 Runtime System Toolkit – multiple platforms and versions prior to 184.108.40.206
- CODESYS Control V3 Runtime System Toolkit for VxWorks – version 220.127.116.11 to versions prior to 18.104.22.168
- CODESYS Gateway V3 – multiple platforms and versions
- CODESYS Development System V3 32 and 64 bit– versions prior to 22.214.171.124
- CODESYS EtherNetIP – version 126.96.36.199 to versions prior to 188.8.131.52
The Cyber Centre encourages users and administrators to review the provided web link, perform the suggested mitigations and apply the necessary updates.
CODESYS Security Advisories
Note to Readers
The Canadian Centre for Cyber Security (Cyber Centre) operates as part of the Communications Security Establishment. We are Canada’s national authority on cyber security and we lead the government’s response to cyber security events. As Canada's national computer security incident response team, the Cyber Centre works in close collaboration with government departments, critical infrastructure, Canadian businesses and international partners to prepare for, respond to, mitigate, and recover from cyber events. We do this by providing authoritative advice and support, and coordinating information sharing and incident response. The Cyber Centre is outward-facing, welcoming partnerships that help build a stronger, more resilient cyber space in Canada.